FALLEN FROM ASHES PROMO+CHARACTER INTERVIEW


Hey everyone! So to celebrate the release of Fallen From Ashes, Book 2 of The Kingdom Saga, by Megan Linski we have an interview with the drool worthy male lead of her story-Zahid the prince of thieves! Hope you enjoy the interview and be sure to check out the author interview tomorrow with Megan Linski!
You can find my review of Kingdom From Ashes (Book 1 ) here.
 And my review of Fallen From Ashes (Book 2) here.




Hello everyone! It’s me again, Remy Injay, indie book reporter. Today we’re interviewing the totally hot (and drop-dead gorgeous) prince of thieves Zahid from the novel Fallen From Ashes, #2 in the highly-anticipated Kingdom Saga! How are you doing today, handsome?

Try to keep your drool off the table, miss. I’m a married man now.

That’s right! (Obnoxious moaning of women in the background). Now now, ladies, we can’t ALL get to him. Though I wouldn’t mind a turn...

Anyway.

Anyway! In the last book, Kingdom From Ashes, you and your beautiful wife, Bennua, went on an exotic adventure throughout the desert and saved the kingdom from an evil warlord. What’s different in #2?

There’s lot more of our culture to be experienced than the first time around. Readers who want to see a mythical side of our world have the chance to be transported into a realm of monsters and magic. There’s djinn, dragons, and all sorts of perils we have to face. If you liked the adventure of the first book, and the feeling of being transported to an exotic land, this takes you even further into that experience.

So you’re keeping the 1001 Arabian Nights theme going, correct?

I uh...I have no idea what that is.

Oh, right. Sorry. No culture exchange between worlds. I heard there was a new man catching Bennua’s eye. Huh? HUUUHHH?

You have a lot of nerve asking that question, Remy.

What, I can’t pry?

If you read the book, you wouldn’t even think of being so rude. The last few chapters had the fans sending death threats to the author for weeks.

Ouch! Harsh! ...So she picks the other guy?

...I’m going to stay my patience and complain to the author later about this, Remy. All you need to know is the epic romance is going to continue from Book 1 onto Book 2, but it’s a lot less fairy tale. Real life hits Bennua and I, and I guess I have to be honest and say we don’t cope with it well.

So what’s the verdict then, from the fans?

All the author will tell me is it’s quite an emotional ride for them. The few people on her team that have read it already have very strong feelings for it. I suppose it’s a book that gets a response from you. I know I paid the price heavily for it.

DOES THAT MEAN YOU’RE SINGLE?!?!?!

I love Bennua.


Right. Of course you do. Anyway, that’s a wrap! This is Remy Injay, signing out, and make sure to grab a copy of Fallen From Ashes by Megan Linski, out October 10th! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks a million for taking the time to post a comment :)